Archives and digitization projects - APPLAUSE-constortium
From Astroplate Wiki
- Bomans, D.J. et al. The Bochum plate collection and first steps in its exploration at: Annual Meeting of the Astronomische Gesellschaft 2014, Bamberg, Germany (2014).
- Edelmann, H. et al. The Bamberg photographic plate archive - the digitization project, The annual meeting 2014 of the Astronomische Gesellschaft, Bamberg, Germany, September 2014, Abstract, Talk
- Edelmann, H. et al. The Bamberg photographic plate archive - the digitization project, The annual meeting 2013 of the Astronomische Gesellschaft, Tübingen, Germany, September 2013, Abstract, Talk
- Groote, D. et al. Building up APPLAUSE: Digitization and web presentation of Hamburger Sternwarte plate archives in: Astroplate 2014, Proceedings of a conference held in March, 2014 in Prague, Czech Republic. Edited by Linda Mišková and Stanislav Vítek. Published by the Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, p. 53 (2014).
- Heber, U. et al. Building up APPLAUSE: Digitization of the plate archives at Dr. Remeis-Sternwarte Bamberg, International workshop on scientific use, digitization and preserving astronomical photographic records, Prague, Czech Republic, March 2014, Talk
- Heber, U. et al. HUMBOLDT KOLLEG "Digitization of Heritage in Science" October 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria, Abstract
- Tsvetkov, M. et al. Bamberg southern photographic patrol survey: incorporation in the WFPDB in: "Publications of the Astronomical Society "Rudjer Boskovic", Vol. 5, p. 303" (2005).
- Tsvetkova, K. et al. Bamberg Northern Sky Survey: Catalogue and Incorporation into the WFPDB in: Virtual Observatory: Plate Content Digitization, Archive Mining and Image Sequence Processing, iAstro workshop, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2005 proceedings, ISBN-10 954-580-190-5, p. 109-114 (2005).
- Tsvetkova, K. et al. The Potsdam plates of the Carte du Ciel project: I. Present inventory and plate catalogue in: Astronomische Nachrichten, vol. 330, no. 8, p. 878 (2009).
- Tsvetkova, K. et al. Potsdam Library of Astronomical Photographic Plates in: Serdica Journal of Computing, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 35-46 (2012).